The Shared Services Finance Manager is primarily responsible for making sure that communication remains transparent between the leadership team, Shared Services and the rest of the divisions. The Finance Manager will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
This exciting role will focus on maintaining our growing organization. In this position, you will play a key role in the funding strategy and long-term financial security of our organization. You will investigate new ways to improve our profitability and analyze markets and market trends for opportunities on which we may capitalize. Strong communication skills, leadership, business acumen, and experience are required to aid in the long-term growth and success of our company.
Additionally, the Finance Manager will be responsible in handling, preparing, computing, managing, and analyzing all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
The Shared Services Finance Manager will directly report to the CEO in the Manila office.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Manage OS Ticket for the Accounting department and make sure all accounting inquiries and updates requested on OS Ticket are addressed within 24 hours.
- Responsible for maintaining and recording day to day financial transactions
- Process and maintain AP and AR; verifying, allocating, posting transactions, and balancing accounts by reconciling entries.
- Process Billing, vouchers and deductions
- Process Bi-monthly Payroll
- Maintain a ledger for all collections and disbursement of funds
- Compile reports as required by management and government agencies
- Provide a semi-monthly report pertaining to the company’s financial transactions
- Perform related duties as to specific assignments.
- Schedule of BIR & Statutory payments for funding request
- 1601C details
- 1601E details
- BIR eFPS filing (1601C, 1601E, VAT)
- Bookkeeping and reports
- Adjusting entries, Reconciliation of Cash balance and Sales Reconciliation
- Disbursement Vouchers and BIR 2307
- Online bills payment
- Payroll computation, Payroll writer and uploading
- eFPS filing (1702, 1604CF, 1604E)
- Computation of employees’ income and taxes (annualization)
- Alphalisting/Encoding of withholding tax on compensation
- Alphalisting/Encoding of expanded withholding tax
- Computation of 13th Month Pay
- 13th Month Report to be submitted to DOLE
- Report of employees qualified for substituted filing (BIR 2316) to be submitted to BIR
- Generation of BIR 2316 of all employees
- Monthly audit of SSS, PHIC, HDMF and BIR payments for all employees
- Computation of Final Pay of resigned employees
- Books of Accounts/Journal Writing
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Coordination with HR, IT, and all divisions
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills – friendly, diplomatic and assertive when required
- Proactive in problem solving and able to work under own initiatives
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
- Proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Finance Manager
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) is a plus
- Experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- BSc degree in
- 2 – 4 years of work experience in sales, marketing, customer service or business operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Self starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Apps, Slack, Salesforce and etc.